The AirLink® MP70 is a high performance, LTE-Advanced vehicle router developed specifically for mission critical applications in public safety, transit and field services.
Offering high power, long range Gigabit Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet, and up to 300 Mbps downlink speeds over LTE-Advanced, the AirLink MP70 unites the fleet with the enterprise network and enables a complete portfolio of broadband mission critical applications to work simultaneously, further and faster from the vehicle than ever before.
The MP70 supports advanced remote visibility and instant insight into the vehicle area network (VAN), field applications and assets, and the mobile workforce. Purpose built for the vehicle, the MP70 delivers superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in harsh mobile environments.
Why Choose The Airlink MP70?
- Provides a high performance vehicle area network (VAN) to concurrently connect multiple wired and wireless applications and mobile assets, further and faster from the vehicle than ever before
- Enables real-time visibility and insight into the vehicle, MP70 router, connected equipment and the mobile workforce
- Purpose built for vehicles to provide superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in harsh vehicle environments
- Maximizes longevity of deployed equipment and protects investments with connectivity to LTE networks worldwide
- Supports powerful network management, monitoring and control solutions, deployable in the cloud or in the enterprise data center
- Proven reliability with over 1.5 million AirLink gateways deployed
- Industry leading warranty includes support, software updates and advance replacement
- LTE-Advanced (carrier aggregation) supporting up to 300 Mbps downlink speed
- State-of-the-art LTE coverage spanning 21 LTE frequency bands worldwide
- 4-port Gigabit Ethernet and next generation 802.11ac Gigabit Wi-Fi (3 x 3 MIMO) to support 1.3 Gbps, up to 128 clients, WPA2 Enterprise
- Remote monitoring, management and control with AirLink Network Management Solutions—deployable in the cloud or in the enterprise data center
- Sealed to meet IP64 and exceeds the MIL-STD-810G specification for shock, vibration, temperature and humidity
- Built-in surge protection to survive 5V brownouts and spikes from -600 VDC to 200 VDC
- Supports up to 5 VPN tunnels for secure cellular communications
- Support for AirLink Vehicle Telemetry to collect OBD-II vehicle telemetry data
- Built-in vehicle ready I/O for remote monitoring of auxiliary devices
- Integrated Mobile Events Engine for real time monitoring and alert reporting
- Precision Geo-location via GNSS and Inertial Navigation System
- Comes with 3 year warranty and 3 year AirLink Network Management license
AirLink Network Management Solutions
Network Management solutions for the AirLink MP70 enable over-the-air registration, configuration and software updates, and can be deployed either as a hosted cloud-based service, or as a licensed software platform in the enterprise data center. Both options provide a centralized remote view of an entire vehicle fleet and enable simplified management, control and monitoring of connected MP70s, field applications and mobile assets.
AirLink Management Service (ALMS) is a secure, centralized cloud-based service that remotely monitors and manages signal strength, network technology and location. ALMS provides dashboards with up-to-date views of an entire deployment, and custom alerts to monitor and report critical events, to increase efficiency and prevent downtime.
oMM Management System (oMM) is a licensed, unified software platform which can be deployed in the enterprise data center, and provides a consolidated network view of an entire fleet, using a virtual dashboard to monitor, report, manage, and troubleshoot all mobile resources as required.