PANASONIC VEHICLE DOCK FOR TOUGHBOOK 20
A ruggedised docking solution for the Toughbook CF-20 notebook, specifically designed and developed for in-vehicle applications, offering full port replication and optional dual antenna pass-through. A secondary locking arm acts as an additional securing mechanism for the CF-20 while docked. The dock allows the CF-20 to be secured in notebook mode or in convertible mode* for access to job routing, GPS software and other critical applications.
Designed by Panasonic specifically for the Toughbook 20 Notebook model
- Designed to meet and tested to MIL-STD-810G test criteria
- Ergonomically designed for in-vehicle use
- Polycarbonate ABS and aluminum construction for reduced weight and long-term durability
- Full port replication: 16V DC-IN, 1x LAN, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, 1 x Serial, 2 x USB 3.0
- Dual antenna Pass-through
- Universal mounting system with 75mm VESA mounting plate as standard
- Device can be fully secured in storage mode or in convertible mode
- Keyboard can be secured when docked in notebook mode
- Tablet removable when keyboard base is docked
- Docking mechanism tested to 30,000 cycles (not limited to)
- 90 Day Warranty
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!