- Innovative modular design with three expansion areas including a new quick-release SSD
- Backward compatible with most TOUGHBOOK G1 and 20 docks
- Infrared webcam and Windows Hello enables biometric user authentication
- 18.5 hour battery life and optional battery hot swap for continuous use
- Optional FirstNet Ready™ Band 14 mobile broadband
The TOUGHBOOK G2 is available as a stand-alone tablet, as well as an optional 2-in-1 tablet and keyboard base combo.
Panasonic has pioneered the TOUGHBOOK G2, a groundbreaking modular product design that has three expansion areas offering 36 different combinations to deliver the ultimate computing experience. The TOUGHBOOK G2 is the evolution of two top-selling TOUGHBOOK products; it features a 2-in-1 design and keeps backward compatibility to most docks making it possible for customers to upgrade technology while reusing existing mounting hardware. With a keyboard option and single 18.5 hour battery, it is aimed at professionals who need a rugged, yet versatile, device they can rely on in a wide range of challenging work environments.